Scientific American has a special issue this month: Energy's Future Beyond Carbon. The introduction 'A Climate Repair Manual' is available online in full and you can read the first two paragraphs of each article below...
- STRATEGY: A Plan to Keep Carbon in Check
- ENERGY EFFICIENCY: An Efficient Solution
- FUEL CELLS AND MORE: High Hopes for Hydrogen
- CLEAN POWER: The Rise of Renewable Energy
- CARBON CAPTURE AND STORAGE: What to Do about Coal
- SPECULATIVE TECHNOLOGY: Plan B for Energy
- AUTOMOTIVE ANSWERS: Fueling Our Transportation Future
Looks like a great read.